2009 November 3rd
HARDLOCK awarded the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Rays in the national autumn conferment of decorations.
On November 3, we were awarded the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Rays in the national autumn conferment of decorations. This decoration was awarded to us at the strong recommendation of the Kansai Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry because of our outstanding social contributions. The decoration ceremony and audience with the emperor were held on November 6.
The event was carried in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun newspaper on November 3, 2009.Projects
2008 October 1st
• Measurement size: M6 to M12
• Precision: 1/1000 of a mm
• Inspection items: six items checked simultaneously – nut height, internal thread diameter, width across flat, and concave and convex forms
• Measurement speed: 100 to 300 products per minuteProjects
2008 October 1st
Many of our bills and packaging labels have changed to indicate strength classification instead of the materials used.
• SS400 and similar products: class 4
• S45C and similar products: class 8
• SCM435 and similar products: class 10
• SUS304 and similar products: A2
• For other products, the materials continue to be listed on the label.Projects
2008 August 1st
HardLock’s M6 SS400 nuts were completely changed to HL-R in July. No other products, sizes or materials were changed.
The dimensions of the HL-R M6 concave and convex nuts have been changed. Because the dimensions differ on the fitting portion of the current HLN M6 concave and convex nuts, care should be taken to keep them separate.
We will be providing more details on HL-R separately. HL-R is an improved bolt type, incorporating a HARDLOCK nut rim (a flange on the seating face of the concave nut) for better workability. For a comparison, click here (in Japanese).Projects
2008 June 1st
We have written an atomic energy specification sheet for the HARDLOCK Nut. Contact us directly if you need any further details.
PDF file (japanese)Projects